The Augustinian Abbey or Priory was built about 1317 under the patronage of the Kavanaghs. As can be seen, considerable works were carried out on the Abbey in the past year, with financial support from Wexford County Council and The Heritage Council. The question is what did we do to two of the Southern Windows ? Come along and see for yourself next Saturday, or indeed any of the five Saturday afternoons that we are receiving (paying) guests during the summer..
Art Exhibition by Mags Codd. http://www.magscodd.com/